INDUSTRIAL SECTOR SERVICES
- CHEMICAL PROCESSING
- FOOD PROCESSING
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT
- OPTICAL EQUIPMENT
- MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT
- AUTOMATION EQUIPMENT
ALSO OFFERING HIGH QUALITY CUSTOM AND WALK-IN WORK.
Our powder coating specialties range from single and multi-layer finishes for industrial production to wild custom colors and special effects.
Wet paint options include direct-to-metal epoxies, conductive baked acrylics, metal etching primers, and catalyzed urethane – just to name a few.
We also offer extreme performance coatings like single and multi-layer Teflon®, corrosion-resistant and low-friction flouropolymers, and even high-temperature ceramics, such as Cerakote®.
- 16,000 sq. ft. plant located in the historic Village of Palmyra, NY
- Standard tractor-trailer height and surface loading docks
- Powder coating capacity from small (1”x1”) high production parts to large (5.5’x6’x20’) single fabrications
- Burn-off and high-temp curing ovens up to 800°F
- High volume media blasting room capable of race car-sized fabrications and components
- Wet-paint facilities, including a variety of paint booths as large as 10’x8’, and multiple curing/drying ovens